Sunday 18 March 2012

OK.. How should I start now?? Erm.. ok.. Finally I am done with the philosophy assignment.. I should be on the bed sleeping and dreaming.. Because of the assignment i have to stay up to burn the midnight oil..Yet I CANNOT close my eyes and SLEEP after the assignment has been done.. For the seek of my health, I forced myself to sleep.. Turning to the right and turning to the left.. Then all of a sudden I thought about the blog that Tien Tien helped me to create last Thursday.. 

Yesterday night, I went to watch "SEAFOOD" with Mr.TAN.. This cartoon movie was quite nice.. At least, I did not fall asleep watching this cartoon.. This was the first time I watched cartoon movie after I have "officially" grown up.. I felt that it is not worth to spend RM 20++ to watch a cartoon.. I preferred ghost movies, humor movies or action stories.. This movie was a cartoon movie.. Hence, it was eventually funny and it showed how strong and capable animals were in order to save their next generation.. I heard my sister said that this movie was a production from Malaysia.. 

Since I am in insomnia now, I think I will continue with my "Things Fall Apart".. I have not finish reading the whole novella yet.. One more day to go.. Then tomorrow is the day for Prose 2 test.. I am nervous.. Haiz.. Another sleepless night T.T

And I want to thanks Mr.TAN to sacrifice his date with his friends just to accompany me to watch movie.. THANKS alot<3 

2 comments:

  1. awww so sweet, u and Mr Tan :) that seafood show nice meh? i saw some advertisements on tv..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA..thanks tien<3 the show was quite funny and able to bring out the importance of conservation of marine lives... u go and watch with your SOMEONE la^^

      Delete