Friday 7 August 2015

F......

I don't know what to write as the title of this blog but since I want to talk about my friends and future, I put "F" as the title ><

Well, I read Tien Mie's post... What she said is true... Friends do not necessarily have to talk everyday... After the last day we met, I kept on ensure that our whatsapp group "Mulagans" is active... Therefore, if none is talking, I will be the one to ask them "how are you?", "what is your plan today?" and etc... But after I read her blog, I realized what she said is right... We do not need to talk everyday to maintain our friendship... Our friendship will not change... Disturbing each other with lots of whatsapp messages sometimes will only make others to feel annoyed and disturbed...

Then I read Mel's post... Three things she mentioned in her blog that worth for me to think about it...

1. Travel? I like to travel too... I missed my recent vacations to Bangkok and Hatyai... Whenever I travel, I felt freedom in my soul and mind... I am free from problems and I immersed myself into happiness... But I have no $$ T.T Travel needs money... And I don't have companion T.T Some people enjoy travelling alone but not me... I prefer to travel with at least a companion... And I think the only one who will company me to the places that I want to go will be Mr. Egg... But Mr. Egg needs to work, no time for me...  

2. Talk about getting a job, I am now still jobless... Staying at home like a.... I don't know what to describe myself... Everyone in my family has something to do everyday but not me... A useless dumb who only knows to wake up and watch dramas everyday = = Maybe as what Mel said, I should have settle down and start to find a job... 

3. Marriage... Hahahaha... I don't know why... Maybe I have so much time at home, so suddenly one fine day, I thought about marriage... I remembered I was a very cold and insecure with our relationship... But now I have a little changes... I believe and hope to get married soon = = Is this normal for a female? or am I desperate? Gosh....

Anyway, I am so restless now at home doing nothing... I should prepare myself with the mindsets and attitudes of preparing to the grown up world

No comments:

Post a Comment