Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wednesday (3/4/2013) + Thursday (4/4/2013)


Well, I am officially finished reading the novel “Life of Pi” after two months. After finished reading it, I was in a moment of exuberance and the first person who came into my mind after I finished reading this book was my best friend. I was eager to share this news with her. She always teasing me with the time I spent to read this book which compared to her in two months(If I am not mistaken) she has finished reading almost 5 to 6 books. I still remembered the purpose of me of buying this book was because of the movie as well as the trend of that time. Seriously, I learned a lot from this book. No offense but I learned 6 lessons: 
1. Nobody can prove God’s existence yet God = love which is not concrete yet it is a feeling and trust. 
2. Gods or religions are the last resource people will seek for if they were not able to solve their problem. 
3. Environment has the ability to change a person’s behavior or habit. 
4. Fear is the most powerful foe in human’s life while courage is the only one that can defeat fear and bring  
    individual to success. 
5. Not everything in this world can be proved or witnessed by your own pair of eyes is true. Sometimes 
    believe is the thing that determines the matter to be true or false. 
6. Feelings or imaginations in humans are powerful as it is able to change human’s mentality or perceptions  
    toward a topic. 

Next, I would like to COMPLAIN about my fifth anniversary which fell on 4th of April. Well anniversary supposed to be ROMANTIC + HAPPY... Did he know that how excited and anticipated I am towards this special day? I did not hope for him to buy for me something really expensive but I want his sincerity.. But for me the anniversary ended with well maybe only HAPPY... I cant deny that he is a good boyfriend and a good man as well but he is definitely 100% not romantic at all... Well, I can only comfort myself with the saying that "NOBODY IS PERFECT" although I am really angry with this... No cards, no flowers, no presents... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU MR.TAN??? And we used up almost an hour to decide on the restaurant and the type of dinner we wanted to go... At last, we went to a western restaurant which serves Germany food.. Forgive me, I forgot the name of the restaurant.. Anyway, we did have a "nice" night.. I seriously hope that he will know what to do for next year anniversary celebration...

No comments:

Post a Comment