Wednesday 24 April 2013

Beauty

I want my fair and flawless skin back.. Please, Fair and flawless skin.. Please come back to me T.T It has been with me almost 6 months.. Every night, after I have taking my bath, I feel sad when I am looking at myself from the mirror... When will all these little islands disappear from my face? However, I always tell myself that I am the prettiest and smile to myself in the mirror every morning.. According to a research I read from the newspaper, smiling at yourself every morning will make a person prettier and younger... Actually I have used to the presence of these little islands on my face.. Hence, I do not care how people say about my face.. Because I am who I am.. I have to carry on with my life... I cannot stay away from others or hide myself at the corner because of my face... I am not the worst...Therefore, I believe sooner or later my pimples will say bye bye to me... But they need time to say this word.. Ok... I will give them some time until the end of this year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment