Monday 24 June 2013

GoodBye

Wow... Today the haze is so terrible... Why UM didnt cancel the exam? Graduates' health are important as well...

Get this picture from one of my friend's facebook... See how terrible is the quality of KL's air? The pollution arrived KL since Saturday and it is getting worse... I felt suffocating....


The picture of our farewell with Eunji...Eunji has leaved UM last Tuesday.. To give her a farewell, we went to Midvalley.. Eunji and Seulgi lost the snooker game with me and Mr.Tan... As a result, they have to treat us SNOWFLAKE ^^


This is another picture of another farewell for Seulgi, my korean teacher and friend...This was also a dinner for welcoming and knowing my new Korean teacher, Cha Ryeong.. Thanks to Seulgi.. She introduced this new teacher to me...We had dinner at a place that I know is famous but my first time to go there.. SS2 MURNI... The food was nice and large in size especially DRAGON PIZZA... yummy...

Goodbye my Korean friends... It was a nice memory to meet you guys and learn Korean from you... We sure can meet one day.. Keep in touch^^

No comments:

Post a Comment