Sunday 30 June 2013

A nice Drawing for HIM

After the exam, I decided to take a rest instead of working...I had very nice and long sleep like a Sleeping Beauty until 2 something without stress or burden thinking that I have to wake up early to school, do assignment or to work.. This feeling was VERY VERY VERY VERY nice ^^

After woke up, I watched all the dramas and shows that I wanted to watch especially RUNNING MAN.... 


Deng~~~Deng~~Deng Deng~~ Running Man drawing by someone unknown.. This picture was downloaded from my best friends's blog...So cool right? Especially Haha"s and Gary's faces...Look so real.... I had set this picture as my wallpaper... I like RM so much... Thanks to my sister who introduced this show to me... I knew from newspaper they are coming to Malaysia this September... I am for sure going to meet them especially GARY... Mr.Tan had promised me to take a leave for me and to meet the RM members....


I cleaned my room yesterday as well as the rubbish in my phone... Guess what? I saw this picture>< This picture was drawn by me for a 6-year-old student's "Tulisan" homework... The "tulisan" that they have to write was " Ini buah-buahan tempatan." I remembered that I was the one who asked him "Do you want me to draw for you?" ... Maybe because he was tired with his homework... Therefore, he said yes.. He demanded me to draw a picture of his parents and him, eating the local fruits... So i drew this... Hehehe ^^ He said this picture was very ncie and he showed off to his friends... He even praised me "Teacher Hor, you are very good in drawing." All the young students were impressed with my drawing... I was very very HAPPY ....To the kids, this picture is very nice but if I showed this to the adults, they will say this picture "childish"... Is this a signal that my perception and thinking are similar to a child's perception and thinking?? Is this good?? Anyway, I am happy to mix with the children instead of the teachers there... Children are innocent, happy and cute BUT many many times they are NOISY and ANNOYING... 


No comments:

Post a Comment