Wednesday 3 July 2013

Ohaiyo ^^

Started to work again at the same daycare center "Sunflower" for 3 days including today.... Well, to be honest, quite tiring but working is a very good thing to do to pass my days.... I can earn money as well... After I get my first month salary, I was so happy... The money was enough for me to buy my own things, to eat, to shop and to save maybe...

While for the SOP, I felt quite reluctant to go and complete it... I felt to register this course for the next semester but at the same time, I wanted it to complete early... Anyway, tomorrow is my registration day for my special semester course... Should I register this course at this semester or next semester?? I don't know ==

Ok.. What am I going to show next is really driving you crazy...



Yes... It's Running Man coming to Malaysia Showcase... Well, at first when I heard the news that Running Man members are coming to M'sia, I was pretty touched and seriously for 100% "I WILL GO" ... But after I saw this in the Facebook, I was disappointed and angry... What?? Seriously?? Money again?? How come?? Some more, the cheapest one also requires at RM 169... OMG... Again the question arouses... Should I go or not?? Should I spend the money or not??

No comments:

Post a Comment