Thursday 4 July 2013

4th July 2013 ~~~ Thursday

Finally is going to be Friday tomorrow ^^ I am a child who expects for Friday to come... I heard and read from the medias that MEGA SALES is here.... Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to go shopping, I wanted to go for tea..... BUT unfortunately, OU has no sales T.T  I get to know from my best friend.. She told me OU has no sales... Then, where should I spend my money??

I saw this picture from Running Man page... This is the main pose of Mr.Tan and he did this without knowing Gary did this pose... Is this a signal that tells me GARY = MR.TAN ... What pose did they do?? THIS >>>


My best friend told me before that Gary looks like Mr.Tan.. But seriously I didn't feel so at the beginning... I like GARY very very very very very much... I don't believe that Mr.Tan could be Gary... Gary is handsome + cute <3 but Mr.Tan not handsome and cute at all... However, the longer I watched Mr.Tan and Gary, I felt they really look alike.. I love them very much <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment