Friday 12 July 2013

SUCH A "FAKER"

I was in a very bad mood today... I thought my supervisor is good to me.. Yet, she back stabbed me today... She called to the principal of the center (my boss) and she told her about the mistake I did to the 6-year-old girl... I was angry because when I admitted my mistake that day, she didn't scold me.. Instead she said it was okay to make mistake.. The problem is not me, the problem is the parents who are very fussy in marking their children's books... During that time, I was like "My supervisor is very good.. I should put my best effort in my working to pay her back." Did she know that I was touched by her words?

Then today I heard she called to the principal and talked about this matter... She thought I was not there but I heard.. What I mean was if you want to scold and complain, then you can scold me.. Face to face criticized me or scolded me, is okay for me.. This is because it was my mistake.. So I don't mind.. But why you want to talk this matter behind me?? In front of me, you acted like an angel but behind me you acted like an evil.. I was so angry an I hated the way she said that I am a university student who takes course in English Education but I am not able to identify the usage of "on" and "at".. I felt angry until I wanted to cry.. However, I didn't... I hated her to the maximum.. None likes her including ME started from today onward..

No comments:

Post a Comment