Saturday 13 July 2013

Who is SHE?




I think this picture describes her personality very well....


Seriously this principle I hold it and remains in my heart since secondary school until the day I die, "The relationship between you and the family is the only relationship that will never change." I love my family members very very very much.. I don't care how they behave to others or how they behave to me, I still love them because THEY ARE MY FAMILY... Most of the people or parents will say that, parents are the one who give birth to you, therefore they are the one who will know you and understand you the best.. I can tell you this statement is not true.. I know myself the best.. I regretted that I introduced Mr.Tan to them.. My parents are materialistic.. Not even to him but to me as well.. She talked bad about him again today.. His everything.. I was like "Come on.. I am the one who is always with him so I knew him more than you do.. You met him how many times a day? You started to meet him last year only a few times in a year and each time not more than 2 hours...No deep communication, no going out, no sharing of happiness and sadness.. NOTHING.." She even used my sister to threat me.. I mean "Mxxxxx, you are insane man.. If you have brain, you will not use my sister to threat me.." Don't you scared your words may affect the relationship between my sister and I? I kept quiet but she kept talking until I cannot accept it anymore.. I talked back.. " I knew your personality very well.. You are materialistic even to me too.. You are the one who persuaded me to take Teaching course, yet you told all your friends even relatives different versions of story.. You told them I studied medicine, pharmacist and some you told them I studied abroad... So you think that becoming a teacher is a disgrace? Then, why you persuaded me to take this course? You made me embarrassed to meet your friends because I don't know which version to say and how to explain to your friends what I am studying.." You think I don't know.. You are wrong.. I just remain silent but it doesn't mean I don't know.. Finally, she kept quiet..

How Mr.Tan behaved, I knew the best... If he pretended in front of me how he behaved, well, he can be the best actor in this world.. It is impossible a person can act so well without leakage in front of you for 5 years.. He may change one day, I don't know.. He may not love me one day, I don't know.. But for sure, he is good to me now..

Is true, that you are the one who gave me life and everything.. I appreciate.. I do not care who you are to the outsiders, behave badly to Mr.Tan and treat me unfairly... You are my parent.. I have the responsibilities to take care of you in future, to respect you and to love you..Even if you are a murderer, I have to accept you as my parent.. I will do what I have to do to you... This is my promise.. Please don't judge Mr.Tan again based on his appearance and what he has now.. If you keep using this way to measure a person, I think the one who will be conned is not me but you.."

~Time will show a person's true identity not his appearance and belongings~

No comments:

Post a Comment