Wednesday 17 July 2013

Why???

I am very tired and suffer here.. Wonder why I am working part time?? Shouldn't holidays be the time for relaxing and enjoying? Then, why am I here??

REASON FOR WORKING PART TIME JOB:
~To achieve the target that I set at the beginning of the year. To buy Samsung Galaxy Note 2~

Haiz.. Why am I so stupid to set this kind of target? Now I have to work hard to achieve it, otherwise I am a failure...

But the more I work, the more stress I get, the more pimples I have.. Shoot all the children.. I hate children.. I can play with them but cannot face them for a day.. I think I will resign at the end of this month, if I really cannot bear the stress...

Tomorrow I am going to meet the principal of SMK Sinar Bintang for the seek of SOP... I have to do this before these two week because the second week and third week of August will be school holidays.. Wish me all the best tomorrow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment