Saturday 20 July 2013

A good lecturer

I still remember she was once a lecturer that I disliked and we reluctant to have.... She was once a lecturer who gave a strict and unreachable distance to us.. But TIME proved to us that she was a good and friendly lecturer..

When I was happily having my dinner with Mr.Tan and my youngest brother at Barbeque Plaza at Jusco to celebrate his good achievement in his exam as he achieved second ranking in his class, I received a message from my best friend..
"Miss Asma has passed away yesterday night."

I was shocked and speechless.. My mind became empty and the only thing I can think about is call Tien Mie.. I called her to confirm the news... After the call, I was surprised.. My tears came out and the memories in me related to her flashback in my mind.. The time she talked to us after the oral practice related to her true personality, her hobby and her travelling experience and the time I saw her during the exam.. I cannot stop crying even I knew that I was in a public area.. She was healthy, she was young, she hasn't married, how come she passed away suddenly? Although she was strict, I cannot deny that she was a passionate lecturer and in my memory, she was strict about pronunciation.. Just because a faint, she was diagnosed to have brain tumor and then she died.. Life is so sudden and unpredictable..

I was crying and told Mr.Tan that " Death is a must in everyone's life, hence it is not scary.. It is scary when it comes without signal or notice.." Since her death was sudden, none of us prepare, she was not given the chance to do the things she wanted to do with anyone she wanted to spend with.. Hope she is in peace now with Gods in heaven..

~Thanks, Miss Asma~

No comments:

Post a Comment