Monday 2 September 2013

Pimples T.T

Well, on 29th August I had insomnia because of the pimples on my face... I had them on my face since last year around October until now... At first I tried to comfort myself that these pimples will get better hut until now there are still on my face... What happened to my smooth face? I started to get sick of this face and worried that the pimples will be on my face until I get married and old.. I AM NO LONGER PRETTY !!!!!!!

I must do something about this... Even myself started to become annoyed by this face, then how about others? I MUST DO SOMETHING( feeling determined)

So I went online that night to search for the information about ACNE... Feeling relieved that the pimples on my face are not in the worst and critical stage ^^¥ I even whatsapp my friend and bestie regarding my pimples... Since I am not in the exacerbated stage, I can go to the drugstore and ask for help... So I went to this pharmacy and bought these helpers :


According to the Pharmacist, she said that I will be able to see the result after one month.... So to ensure what she said is reliable and valid, I took two photos of the pimples on my left and right cheeks.... Here are the pimples... 

WARNING: Please don't see the pictures if you have heart attack or want to prevent eyes sore...


These pimples are on the left cheek....


These pimples are on the right cheek....

Which side is more serious? Well, different people has different feeling... To me, both sides are serious.... Hopefully I can be pretty soon <3

1 comment:

  1. all the best to you.. may you have a smoother face.. :D

    ReplyDelete