Tuesday 8 April 2014

6th Anniversary

Well, supposed this blog should be written three days ago but I am too lazy to write >< Please forgive me... The idleness ambience surrounds me since it is a holiday for me now ^^

That day, we didn't do much.. As usual, I was the one who planned everything... So we decided to go to MAIU a Japanese Buffet Restaurant at Damansara Perdana...

This restaurant deserves unlimited likes from me.. The word "Buffet" here is different from my definition of "buffet"... I thought there are already cooked and prepared food on the table and we have to take it by ourselves...

But surprisingly, the food is freshly serve.. We ordered and the food are freshly made on the spot... It was like a Japanese restaurant rather than buffet... We ordered a lot of food....






My first time to try curry udon and cold noodle... I didn't take the picture of the cold noodle...


This curry udon was delicious... The noodle was chewy and the curry was saturated (nice)

We had a good talk and had fun of taking pictures... I think only me enjoy taking pictures... He became the photographer... Every 2/3 minutes, I requested him to take photo of mine... Hahaha... I made him has no time to enjoy the food... Looking back, time passes really really fast.. I can't use any word to describe the speed of time... I enjoyed the time to be with him.. I can be who I am, I feel free and relax... He is not only my boyfriend but he also acts as my supporter, my really best friend, my family, my consultant and my atm machine... Instead of boyfriend, I think I treat him more as a very best friend... I love the way we are communicating now... I know I am not a very good girlfriend... I am temperamental, crazy, embarrassing and expresses myself easily and straightly... But he allows me to be who I am... Seriously, I love him so much... I no need to think so much when I am with him.. I hope we have more anniversary to celebrate... 


THANK YOU & LOVE YOU




2 comments: