Friday 11 April 2014

Bye Bye Holidays

Oh no.. Two more days to go, then I have to go back to hectic lifestyle.. More lesson plan to design, more micro-teaching to be done, tests, assignments, forums and bla bla bla..

There is always contradiction in humans.. I am not excluded.. When holidays are here, I felt is better to go back to university.. Because during holidays I am extremely free and bored... But when it times to go back to university, I hope to have more holidays... HUMANS = =

During the holidays I was so free until I spent my times by doing something I randomly do which is SELFIE >< And I came out with this mission of taking a photo with a particular theme in our Awesome Foursome group... Among all the photos we took in these few days, I think this photo and this mission is the best among all...


I like this picture <3 Although sometimes there are disagreements and misunderstandings among us, I like to be with them... Cute, innocent, helpful and funny... We can tease each other freely but not to Michelle yet (for me la)... I am quite worry to offend her... The consequence is really very serious oh... However, I know she is not harmful and evil... Only sensitive >< One more year to be with them... Hope our relationship can be maintained through awesome foursome after graduate...

And 


Time was spent with this fatty cutie ^^ My hair is growing longer and I am hesitating whether I should keep long hair or cut short it back to my usual mushroom head ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment