Thursday 26 June 2014

Heartbreak

Today I scolded my class.. The "scold" I am talking here is not the fierce I used to have to my 3k but this "scold" came from my heart and it really very painful.. When a person even scold also don't want to make the effort to scold, it means the person is really suffered from heartbreak and has give up on that particular person.. So, I scolded them because I care.. I see hope on them.. I felt happy to see that at least there is this class who are good behaved and i should teach them well although my english, i know myself is not competitive.. I am not interested in teaching but since I am here as a teacher, I should do my job as a teacher well.. But i felt regret and unhappy with myself.. I think I myself was the one should reflect on myself.. I am so dissappointed with myself.. I am not suitable to become a teacher.. Was I wrongly scolded them? Was my teaching uninteresting? I don't know what they want.. I am failed.. I want to rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment