Sunday 22 June 2014

Tous les Jours

Wanted to spend my Sunday meaningfully and happily for these 10 weeks... I dislike Sunday... Monday will be the day for me to go back to hell (SMKBB)... Therefore, today, I suggested to go to eat cakes and drink coffee (only food can make me happier. Nowadays, my preference to shop lessen) at this place which I hope to go for quite a long time.. Finally, I had the chance to eat here... Tous Les Jours... It takes almost 30 minutes for us to search for this place...


The decoration of this coffee shop is elegant and classic...


I like the transparent mirror...


Erm... The cakes and macaroons here are expensive but the prices of the breads here are reasonable... Personally, I do not like this cake.. Too sweet... But this cake is the recommended cake in this shop.. The coffee is so so to me but to mr.egg, he likes the coffee here.. I like the apple crumb and macaroon <3

Macaroon = RM 4.50 per piece
Cake = RM 10.50
Blueberry yoghurt something something = RM 8.50
Apple crumb = RM 4.50
Cold macchiato and cold cappuccino = RM 9 each

KL roads and road signs are confusing and in a mess... People walking around without looking at the cars ==

Environment is good but noisy... I prefer quiet and peaceful coffee shop... 


The decorations here are elegant and classic.. I like it...

Happy times passed so fast...
Suffered times pass so slow T.T



No comments:

Post a Comment