Tuesday 30 September 2014

I realized...

Today is the last day of September..
In a blink, 2014 nearly reach the end... Three more months to go and I am going to celebrate New Year again.. Sigh again for the speed of time..

I have learned Korean for almost a year and I learned this language from three Korean exchange students including this new teacher.. From Seulgi to Cha Ryeong from Cha Ryeong to Hyeong Min, I realized Cha Ryeong is the best tutor among the other two.. She is more friendly and taught better than the other two..

I realized can't stand hunger.. If I am starved, I will feel headache and nausea.. I love food but I do not hope to become fat.. Contradiction occurs = =



I realized I can't poop at other toilets except at the toilet in my house.. I am scolded by Mr.Egg and my friends for my bad habit of bearing the poop from coming out rather than go and poop it out..

Recently, I had just finished watching "It's Ok, That's Love".. A unique Korean drama because this drama is unlike the usual Korean drama that we watched.. It is not about dying, crying, and pathetic love but it is about human psychology.. The importance of family' s influence and treatments to children in their childhoods.. The different types of psychology that exist in this world.. Going to see psychologist doesn't mean that you are abnormal but instead they make you feel comfortable by chatting with them and expressing out your anger and depression..


I realized I am kind of admired the main actor in this drama... He is handsome and charming unlike the usual flower boys in Korea..
I realized I am addicted to the OST in this drama especially the English songs used in this drama..
I realized I am started to have interest in learning or get to know more about human psychology..

Many things to realize in this month...
By the way, my 30-day exercising that I posted in previous blog has officially FAILED T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment