Wednesday 3 September 2014

20 facts about myself

Come out with "20 facts about yourself" is a viral challenge now in Instagram...
So I have two friends here who nominated me to do this challenge: My best friend and Michelle ^^

It was really a challenge for me.. It took quite a long time for me to think and come out with these 20 facts.. The worst thing is, it took me 5 times to re-upload the photo with the 20 facts to Instagram ==  The first time I failed to upload and I lost all the 20 facts that I have typed T.T So the second time I tried to upload the photo, I was smart... I copy all the words that I have typed.. So if this time, I was unable to upload but I have saved the facts.. Hehehehe...I found this challenge is quite interesting and attractive.. It really helps me to think deeply about myself..

This was what I came out with..


20 facts about myself:

1. I love to drink coffee but I have zero knowledge about coffee.
2. I love Kang Gary from Running Man. I love his personalities and appearance based on what I saw in Running Man but I do not like most of his songs.
3. I love to eat spicy food especially tom yam.
4. I put water to my rice if I eat petai.
5. I am lazy. I want to be slim but I am lazy to exercise. I love to read but it takes months for me to finish a book or novel.
6. I dislike add math and physics. I hate calculations.
7. I have birth marks on my back left bottom. I call it my countries because these birth marks look like countries on a map which is my skin.
8. I love my friends and Mr.Egg but I believe that anything can happen and change in friendship and relationship except family bonding.
9. I am quiet and shy to strangers and new friends. It takes times for me to show you my true colours (crazy, funny and nonsense girl) to them.
10. I act childishly but I think maturely. 
11. I love to mingle with kids rather than adults. Because to me, adults are more complicated.
12. I love science especially biology. I am amazed on how the organs and systems in humans, insects and animals function.
13. I am conscious with my belongings or ODC(maybe?). I have to put my belongings to the right place after I have used it.
14. I do not hold grudges for long. I am unable to angry with someone for more than one day.
15. I like to wear stripless bra.
16. I have pimples and scars (from pimples) on my face.
17. I have oily face and hair. So when it is afternoon, my face and hair start to become oily.
18. I want to feel the feeling and experience of pregnancy but I am not eager and ready to be a mother or wife.
19. I don't think I am fertile as I suffer with period pain every month.
20. I think about death and growing up when I am having insomnia.

Actually, there must be more than 20 facts about myself but it is just that it is hard for me to think. Maybe two more which are: I like to pose "peace" in almost all my photos & I love to cut my fringe straight and above my eyebrow level.


My new challenge.. Since my grandparents said I am fatter.. Now I want to be determined and challenged myself with this 30-day exercising challenge... Hope after 30 days, I am able to see some changed to my body ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment