Friday 29 August 2014

No money, No everything

Human requires these basic elements to survive: water, air, food and shelter.. This is not a stone age era where these basic elements are free for us.. This is GLOBALIZATION & MODERNIZATION ERA, where everything needs $$$$$ except air...

Just read through an article about buying house in Malaysia.. Went to check, only I found out that the cheapest house, a condominium, needs at least RM600,000 ++.. A small and narrow condominium... WHY SO EXPENSIVE??? The two-storey house that I am living now needed only RM 200,000++ in 10 years ago.. Now with RM600,000 ++, I can't afford to buy a double-storey house, instead, this amount of money can only afford to buy a condo T.T

My dream house ~~~ VANISH~~~ Wanted to have a double-storey house with a small garden where I can have a pond, a place for barbeque and a place where my children can run around and cycling... I think this is kind of an innocent and unrealistic dream in this era... Now, the houses are already so so so so so so so so EXPENSIVE... Then how about 10 years later? LAGILAH EXPENSIVE

Haiz.. How I want to afford to buy a house?? Shelter, a basic element for human, is becoming a thing that is extravagant and unaffordable.. I should start thinking now..

Who should I depend on to buy a house?
How much should I save to buy a house?
What kind of house should I buy?
Where should I stay?
Can I buy a house by myself?

Things are becoming better as time goes but to have these things, you must have money first...
No money, how you want to become better in your lifestyle?
MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment