Saturday 9 August 2014

Fly

How fast the time flies... Two more weeks to go for my practical..
When I reflect back, it was funny to look back how reluctant I was to come to school to teach, how I described the school as "hell" and students as "monsters, I cried because of the stress and students I have to teach for 10 weeks and how I want to leave this place as soon as possible...

In contrast, now, I felt sad to leave them... I can't wait to leave the school and end my practical but I am sad to leave the students... As time passed, I felt that I grew fonder with my students... These boys are naughty, talkative and active but they have kind hearts... So sad, I have no photos of them T.T I am unable to take any photos of my students due to the teaching ethics and profession... I can only take picture with them on the very last day... Yesterday, my lecturer came for sudden observation and I saw her taking pictures of my students... Went to watsapp her for the pictures, she replied me but until now she hasn't send the pictures to me yet...

Pn. Zuwati, I WANT THE PICTURES !!!!!

6 weeks ago, I was reluctant to go back to school every Monday.. Decided to spend my valuable Sunday with good food and outings... So I went to:


Aquaria KLCC for the first time.. Wanted to have a walk at the sky bridge between the two KLCC towers but failed because we can't find for the location of the bridge.,,

Swimming at a place nearby Confucian High School... The environment here is nice and not crowded... I learned how to float for 3 seconds >< Wanted to come here every Sunday but FAILED to do so ==


ACME Bar&Coffee ^^ The environment here is nice and we went there on Sunday during lunch time... Many people but we didn't need to wait for very long to be ushered to a seat... And the food with the coffee are delicious and BIG in portion... 

I enjoyed my Sunday with Mr.egg <3
I have to appreciate the times I have in BB...
I hope my students are able to be good and succeed in terms of attitudes and results... 
I hope I am able to leave memories to my students...

Hope my MY HOPES come true <3

No comments:

Post a Comment