Monday 25 August 2014

Last day of Practical

Can't believe that during my last day, I started to miss the environment, the colleagues and students (some only).. Thinking back, I was so reluctant and full of hatred to the students, work load and observations.. I was anticipated for the practical to end... However, things and feelings changed as times passed... I started to like and miss my students(some only).. In contrast, I felt strange and uncomfortable today as I have nothing to do and free all the time.. I do not know how to occupy my times...


Puppet show as the while-activity for "The Fruitcake Special"... Thanks to my brother who drew the puppets for me ^^


The class who was able to make angry, shout, hatred and sometimes love.. 4B.. My class, I don;t know whether is their attitudes problem or they really dislike me.. Didn't prepare any cards/message/small gifts for me.. Didn't request for selfie or take more pictures with me... Didn't even demand for my facebook account, instagram account, twitter account or numbers ==


My lovely and helpful mentor: Pn.Leong.. Although I am not close with her compared to Lee and Grace, but she treated me well and with responsibilities..


To be honest, I hope to have a farewell between me and my class only.. I hope to have some personal talks with my students.. But who knows, they called their subject teachers and even the principal... The worst is, they asked the monitor to give speech, they asked the principal to give speech but they didn't ask me to give my last speech.. HELLO 4B, it is MY farewell, OK?



                                     
                   CF gathering... The only thing that can give me peace after a long day of noise and headache...


Oh.. These are the students that I will miss in SMKBB... These students are good boys.. They came every Tuesday to learn despite of all the obstacles and problems they encounter in life... These are the people who we really need to help...

So after this practical, will I continue to be a teacher or not?
I can say I started to like teaching... But I hate to do all the paper works... There are many types of teachers.. I think I prefer to be volunteering teacher who teaches students who live in rural areas and have difficulties in getting basic education...



No comments:

Post a Comment