Saturday 25 April 2015

2 More Months

I am going to graduate soon...
My study life is going to end officially soon...
Is time for me to plan about my life about my future...

I actually thought before about what should I do after graduation... Now i roughly have the draft of my future... After graduation, I will go to find job related to teaching, I mean private informal education such as tuition teacher, kindergarten teacher or daycare teacher... While working, I will apply for becoming a government teacher, a staff in the bank and a staff in a research company... Although I am not interested to become a government teacher, I will try to apply for it since I have spent 4 years to study this field... Becoming a staff in a bank came into my mind when I had a chat with Tien Mie... As you know, I don't have any adult which is "professional" and able for me to talk to... I hope to have an elder brother like Tien Mie's brother who I can approach to and talk to when I am confused... So I asked Tien Mie about her brother's advice to her for her future... And she told me of her brother asking her to apply for a pose in the bank... Becoming a bank staff is a good idea because the benefits are very attractive...So I will try... While becoming a staff in research company is not the company which does scientific research but is a company which does survey about particular products or service... I think this work is interesting as I am able to get to know more people and I will be able to force myself to communicate and I will be no longer a "hermit"...

After I told about my plan to Mr.Egg, Tien and Gun, I don't know why, I felt that my future is BRIGHT ^^

I found this particular quote in a particular drama that I watched... I like this quote...

"You can trust a person but do not put hope on a person... The hope you put might bring you disappointment..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment