Thursday 22 August 2013

A new day

After the "incident" that happened in Tuesday, everything was over... The situation or feeling I have now is like the existence of rainbow after rain... I felt happy, grateful and free... Here, I want to say thank you to several people...

1. Mr.Tan.. Thanks for accompanied me when I was down and unhappy.. Because of you, I left the unhappiness behind...
2. Teacher Jing Jing... Thanks for hiring me when I need a job... Although I heard a lot of vicious remarks about you from the teachers here and I saw by myself the way you scolded the teacher and your maid, you treated me good like your own daughter... You helped me a lot... To be honest, in my image, you are a good employee..
3. Teachers who worked at Taska Bunga Suria especially Teacher Tan... We had fun and talked a lot to ensure our time passed fast... Thanks for helping me and chatting with me... I love the time we had when the supervisor was taking off days...

~~Now my holidays officially started from today onward~~

Well.. I have think of the Western names for my future daughter and son, no matter who my husband is... (Sorry Mr.Tan but your possibility is the highest)... For my son will be Carsten while my daughter Malange...

The source of these names:
1. Carsten: One night, I watched this badminton world tournament with Mr.Tan.. It was a competition between which countries... I forgot but it was a men double... So the announcer/commentator announced the name of the players from Denmark, Carsten Mogensen... The moment I heard this name, I was like "Wow.. What a nice name!!" Since Mr.Tan likes badminton very unlimitedly, I decided to use it for my son..
2. Malange: Came from an article which I saw from my senior and shared with my best friend... Malange is a name of a coffee.. It sounds nice and I like coffee unlimitedly as well, so I decided to use it for my daugther...

* Live with the heart of appreciation *

No comments:

Post a Comment