Saturday 10 August 2013

My Future

When I was halfway doing my report for the SOP, I felt bored and meaningless.. I stopped doing the report and was thinking about my future... Even though, I have studied this course for already almost 2 years, I still have no interest in becoming a teacher.. Even though, every holidays or semester breaks, I used to become a part time tuition or daycare teacher, I still have no interest in teaching children.. Thinking back, I chose this course because of my parents.. When I put this course as my first choice, I thought I will be not that lucky to get this course, as most of my friends and seniors said that it is very hard to get to study your first choice.. But I don't know whether I am LUCKY or NOT, I got my first choice..

I don't know what should I do after I graduate.. I can't be staying at home all the time or get married after graduate.. Hence, I was using the whole evening to think about my future...

What I want actually?

  1. A work that guarantees a bright future for myself.
  2. A work that gives you an amount of salary which is enough for my survival + luxurious life.
  3. A work that gives me a sense of freedom.
  4. A work that allows me to have make up and wear pretty clothes.
  5. A work that brings me happiness but not frustration and anger.
Is it possible for me to find this kind of work? I don't know but I WILL try to find this kind of work for myself. I was thinking of becoming a flight attendant BUT in my opinion, flight attendant has no difference with a waitress.. It is just like a higher level of waitress..

Am I having too many demands? What should I become in the future? I have no idea T.T

1 comment:

  1. it's good tht u're thinking about it.. hmm first thing is u have to find your passion.. or what do you enjoy doing? find sumthing tht u're good at and work at it.. if u like secretarial job then u can be a PA to a boss.. :D

    ReplyDelete