Tuesday 13 August 2013

Off day

Hahaha... Guess what day is today?


Yes.. Today is my off day... Today my daycare center was having one day trip to factories. The principal did not included me into the list because I am a part-timer.. 

I am not sad because they excluded me but I am having a fun day relaxing at home and settled my fee payment and my SOP report (have to force myself to settle all these by today).



Today is also the Chinese Valentine's Day which I am not celebrating..


~Deng Deng Deng~ My new/temporary smart phone :


I bought this phone under the Malaysian Budget 2013 programme.. A free phone for youths from the age of 21 - 30 years old... Although it was stated as "Free" but it was not free.. I have to pay RM50 for the SIM card + 8GB Memory card = = Although this phone is a local brand and smaller in size but the internal functions are not bad.. At least i can play a lot of games that my SE unable to download ^^

Although I have this phone but I am determined to buy Note 2... Note 2 please wait for me ><





No comments:

Post a Comment