Thursday 22 May 2014

Good Talk

Happy today because we finally able to talk without gap like last time.. This is week 13 and there is one more week, the semester officially ends.. Thanks for having gathering today, it made us be back like last time and had sakai times together...

Today, last class with Madam Zuwati.. I felt lucky and happy to be in her class... She taught us a lot of things and gave us constructive and useful comments during our teaching... Thank you.. I think she is a very successful lecturer and we are glad to have you teaching us....

In the library, we had a great talk regarding our future.. FUTURE - a blur and vague word for me.. I wanted to work but I don't know what should I work as... I wanted to continue my study but I don't know what should I take for my Master... I DON'T KNOW is the only answer I have now for my future... Tien has her planning... She is determined to take English Literature for her Master... Taking Master is not about friend.. Hence, I have to think deeply and seriously about what I am interested in... I think I don't know myself very well yet... Life is full of possibilities... What I should do now maybe I should talk to an educated and wiser person like??? No idea who is this person.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment