Monday 19 May 2014

Lesson

Is it hard to go back to the time where four of us having fun, SAKAI and talk without any gaps in between us? I realized we are quite apart after the argument and misunderstanding.. I dislike this awkwardness or gap that exists in between us.. I appreciate our friendship but it was like I was angry that day because if her misunderstanding towards me and I had no idea how to explain... So I gave up explaining.. I just hope she didn't read my blog..

Is true that nothing in this world last long. Although this is sad, it teaches humans to appreciate something before it gone.. If everything last long, I bet none of us will learn and understand the meaning of "Appreciate".. I was sad to read the article she posted in her blog.. It is true but at least we must have the effort to try to connect and contact with each other even though we are not studying in the same school, working in the same place or spend most of the time in a day with each other.. We have one more year to go.. Can we be happily for this remaining year before we are going to separate from each other?

DEPRESSED
SAD
HEARTSICK
AND



BYE........................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment