Thursday 15 May 2014

W12 unhappiness

There was so many unhappiness happened to me this week.

Don't think a good friend will understand you much... When something happens, they too will be in the crowd that misunderstands you..

Explanation? Best friend needs explanation too when something happens.. Don't ever assume that they will be the one who understands your personalities and characteristics... You want explanation? I can give it to you but do you think you will understand me better, not angry with me and kick away the negative thoughts you have about me? If NO, then sorry... An explanation is not needed...

I admit that I am playful, filled with nonsense but when it needs me to become an adult, I can be an adult too.. When I am given a responsibility in a group assignment, I will do it properly for my own good and their good too.. Instead I was being asked for someone's mistake T.T I am active but I am not that evil friend who likes to separate others and I am definitely not a loudspeaker... I keep secret too.. I hope G and M had a good relation too...


Before you blamed me or angry with me, do you ever think of the rationale why am I doing so?? Do you really understand my characteristics? For the umbrella case, is really my fault.. So, I have no right to defend myself.. no matter how terrible you want to scold me or say to me, I accept but for these few unhappiness that happened, IT IS NOT MY FAULT...

3 comments:

  1. wow... interesting blog post.. thanks.. i found out your isi hati thru here instead of telling me face to face

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for expressing your feelings about me here... I truly understand now..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I am a person who always keep things in heart instead of saying it out...

      Delete