Sunday 21 December 2014

Second time cooking

Last week, I made kimchi which was very successful since it was my first time making it and surprisingly it turned out to be very delicious..


Hahaha.. Maybe it looks not appetizing but please do not deceive by the appearance... It is really delicious except that it is very spicy.. The chilly powder that I used was an Indian chilly powder, therefore it is very spicy even though I put only 5 spoons of that powder..

So for this second time, I challenged myself to make radish kimchi and rice cake.. Wow.. As usual, kinchi turned out to be successful but not the rice cake T.T First time I failed in making it because of the flour.. I bought and used wrong flour, therefore, the dough was hard and not sticky.. Second time, I bought the right flour but I do not know why the inner dough was uncooked even though i heat it in the microwave and boiled it in a pot.. I was annoyed.. So I gave up in making it.. 

Next week, I decided to make potato bacon croquette.. I have searched for the recipe online.. 
I wanted to fill my weekend with cooking.. I think it is good for me to learn to cook every week.. You know what? Among my siblings except for the youngest one, I am the worst cook T.T Cooking is fun although it is time consuming..

By the way, Popular has sales.. I bought a book "The Confessions of NeW York Taxi Driver" for only RM8.. The original price is RM39.90.. With the sales, I have saved up RM31.90... What a good buy ^^ 

10 more days to go then a new beginning is going to start soon.. I have a lot of things haven't even start yet.. Thesis, Year End Shopping, X'mas Plan, New Year Plan, Revision for exam on Jan 12th.. The most important among all these is thesis.. I have to really start to do my Chapter 1 SOON... I have finished reading "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and now I am going to read " The Five People I met in Heaven" by Mitch Albom.. Enjoy reading so much recently..

No comments:

Post a Comment