Thursday 1 January 2015

Hello 2015

2014 was not a good year for Malaysians.. To list, we had water rationing at the beginning of the year, missing & crashing flights as well as flood..

To me, well, I have no idea how did I went through 2014.. Time passes in a blink..
Ok.. Let's not care about how did I went through 2014.. Let's talk about current which was yesterday celebration and present which is 2015..

Yesterday went to Gangnam 88 to eat korean food... I love to go Gangnam 88 to have korean food because of the service there and the refillable side dishes.. The waiters there are so friendly and nice.. There are many side dishes there and you can refill them with no limit.. Because we are frequent customer, so, we get the VIP Gangnam 88 card in which I have 5%discount everytime I eat there.. Yuhoo ><

Too full... I was hesitating whether to have coffee at Solaris or Desa Park City... I have this disease: dilemma in making decision... Actually, planning of having desserts at Caffe Bene after eating dinner at Gangnam but because both of us were too full, therefore, we cancelled the plan.. Finally, we made a deal to go to DPC for countdown...


Chirp.. Chirp.. Chirp.. As usual DPC has so many so many people.. It was crowded.. So instead of walking around among the crowd, we decided to have coffee at this place in which its ambiance and view were nice and making me feel calm despite all the noise..

I like this picture of myself *shy* Look behind me, isn't the view nice?

Failed shadow picture.. I had mocha dulcey while Mr.Egg has red latte.. 

Ok.. Ignore the date on the bottom right.. The clock in my camera is not right.. Everyone has finished countdown and the fireworks were playing on the sky but the date in my camera is still 31st December.. So this picture is the first picture in 2015..

My brother & I were countdown-ing in the same area.. To avoid the jam, to avoid the crowd, we parked the car very very far away... While walking back home, I requested to take picture with my brother.. I wonder why teenagers dislike to take pictures == Even taking picture with me, he has to use something to block his face...

In 2015, I am going to graduate soon..
In 2015, I need to start working..
In 2015, I want to go travel, if possible, oversea..
In 2015, everyone must be happy..
In 2015, I hope to do some volunteering work..

I love 2015.. Happy New Year.. I need to go to send my brother to gym and go to buy towels for flood donation.. Decided to contribute a little for the flood victims ^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment