Saturday 24 January 2015

One Line Big Differences

Many Malaysians love to work at Singapore rather than Malaysia.. Singapore and Malaysia are neighbouring countries but the living lifestyle, the education and the currency there are better than Malaysia... Most of my relatives chose to work or stay there... My youngest aunt who bought a house at Johor and chose to wake up at 4 something in the morning, drive to Singapore to work, suffer the jam at the custom, come back at 11 something at night back to Johor... She slept only around 3 to 4 hours a day except for Sunday... I know it is tiring to have this kind of life everyday but she gets lots of money by working there is she changes the money from Singapore currency to Malaysia currency...

This morning I saw my primary school friend's mother... She told me that her daughter which is my hi-bye friend works at Singapore as an accountant for 5000++ Singapore currency per month... Wow... Do you know what that means? She earns around 10000++ in Malaysia currency... A 24 years old single lady works for RM10000 per month? Wow.. Even she has RM5000 I felt that is a lot, how about 10000? I am jealous...

The economy in Malaysia is no longer prosperous...
We have GST...
We have inflation...
We have drops in our rate...

Our country is good but it has to improve in many aspects...

After graduation, I might consider and hope to be able to work in Singapore also...

By the way, I read about GST... GST is not a new system... Many countries implemented GST(also known as VAT)... GST in many ways from the articles that I read is better than Government Sales Tax and Service Tax... But I think because it is new in Malaysia, most Malaysians do not understand and used to this system, therefore, they might feel reluctant and unhappy with this system...

They said the course that I am studying now is able to bring me to many different ways out...
But I can't think of any jobs that are related to what I learned except for teacher...
So many people, so so many people in this world are able to speak and write English fluently than me...
Then, what can I become or do after graduation other than teacher?
I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment