Friday 16 January 2015

Making Myself A Priority

Recently I am troubled by my aunt's family's problem...
I do not know where to express... So, I expressed it through Twitter...
But my friends thought I have problem with Mr.Egg...
Hahaha... But is not because of him... It is my aunt...
Mr.Egg told me to put myself as a priority...
Don't always think and worry about things that I can't help or solve...
Don't put himself as the first priority...
Don't worry about things that I can't even change...
18 January 2015 is the date when the idol that I liked and adored when I was young is going to get married...
When I firstly heard this news, I was mad and sad... I even tweeted about it...
But as time goes, i felt better and just like "whatever" about it since like what Mr.Egg said I can't even change this right.. So why should I care, sad and even angry about it?

Due to my aunt's husband's affair, I eventually who is already feeling insecure with a relationship, now feeling even more insecure...
Even though I look like I don't really love Mr.Egg in front of others, I love and care about him so much...
But I worried if I really care and love much, I will get hurt more...
But LOVE cannot be measured... LOVE is unpredictable... LOVE cannot be forced... LOVE is about feelings...
I don't know... Too much negativity with me...
I have to make myself happy and believe in love...I keep on convincing with myself by thinking about successful marriages and couples and also watch some proposing videos that are shared by others in facebook...
 Mr.Egg is a good guy... Yes.. It is a truth...


Don't spend your times worrying and thinking about others...
Your life should be fully used for yourself...
Do things that make you happy...
Come out with solutions instead of keeping thinking it sadly as a problem...



No comments:

Post a Comment