Friday 30 January 2015

Happy Birthday, Mr.Egg

Because I am a normal and lazy human... During the holidays, I am not productive... My daily routines are as followed:


  • Send my brother and the girl that my mum takes care of to schools;
  • Send my brother to tuition;
  • Stay at home and watch Korean/Taiwanese shows/dramas the whole day;
  • Daydream
I have violated the promise I made for myself to finished my thesis Chapter 1 by 25th January... I knew it... The promise will not make it... Anyway, I should have started soon...

Two days ago was Mr.Egg's birthday... As usual wishes from many people but the real celebration is with me ^^ I was happy that my best friend wished him also on Facebook... 


I bought a pair of shoes which are specialized for badminton player... It was expensive though... RM189 for this shoes and I used my PTPTN money to buy it... Phew... Luckily I didn't use much money this semester... look at him... So happy ^^ I bought his present earlier because this pair of shoes was in promotion until 5th January and I was given one week to change the shoes if the size is not fit... So I have to show him his present for him to try... Ya... Luckily, I gave him to try because the size I chose was not his feet size... We changed it to size 10...

We had the birthday celebration at a coffee shop in Kepong... Work31shop... Nice environment but limited choice of food... 


I had dinner earlier at home... So I ordered Strawberry Pancake, Caramel Latte, Hazelnut Latte and Bacon Spaghetti...

Everything tasted delicious except for this pancake... It looked nice but when I ate it, it was kind of dry...


No place for us to sit... So we had to sit at a big table for six and the waiter was not a good photographer... The models were goo looking but the picture looked so empty...

We had a simple celebration this year... Not every year birthday has to be special... It is special enough to celebrate your birthday with your loved one...^^


No comments:

Post a Comment