Saturday 15 February 2014

My Valentine's Day



Hey.... Hey.. Ya... Yesterday was not only Western Valentine's Day but it was also Chinese Valentine's Day and the last day of Chinese New Year... According to the newspaper, it is rare for Western Valentine's Day to fall on the same day with Chinese Valentine's Day... If you want this to happen again, you have to wait for 19 years... That time, I will be 42 years old T.T I hate to talk about my age and don't want to think about it... Throw the "AGE" matter AWAY ~~~~~

Yesterday was a very happy day for me... Thanks for Mr. Egg for the surprise that he planned, prepared and gave to me <3


We randomly chose to dine in this cafe... We didn't want to go somewhere far to have our dinner... Hence, we went to Kepong and drove around to pick a good restaurant for this special day... And I chose this "Wolfgang Cafe"... The environment in this cafe is not bad but this cafe is not spacious with limited places to seat... It was packed when we arrived there and we waited for 20 minutes to have a seat...


Downloaded Photo Grid to edit these photos... These were what we ordered... I can't remember the names of the dishes that we ordered... However, I remembered that tastes of the dishes... Overall, I was satisfied with the tastes of  the spaghetti that we ordered... These portion and the taste of these two plates of spaghetti    were worth the price... But, the mushroom soup was tasteless,diluted and pricey... Compared to the mushroom soup at Plan b, this mushroom soup was incomparable... 

AND


Hahaha... I like this surprise so much... He didn't tell me or give me any signs that he bought a bouquet of flowers for me... I have to admit that he changed... He WAS an unromantic boyfriend...I had to give signs and remind him about Valentine's Day and what he should do in this day... But today I no need to do so>< I told him before that I dislike my boyfriend to give me flowers as the only gift in any special days... I didn't even demand flowers from him before the arrival of this day... So I expected that he will not buy me any flowers... When we were eating, an Indian man approached us. NOT to give me flowers but to sell sticks of roses... Without asking me, he told the man "Tak Mau" == From my heart, I felt quite angry... I even expressed my minor anger to him... Although, I said before that giving flowers is not a practical move, I hope for flowers also... How can he didn't even ask me and straight away rejected the man... I nagged for a while... After we paid the bill, he started his car and went to the back to open his bonnet... I was in his car... Then, he came with this bunch of flowers <3 I was surprised, touched and cried... I never imagined he will be this romantic... Mr. Egg, you really grow up jor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My Valentine gift : a pair of Nike sport shoes... This present was what I demanded... My first sport shoes in my life...


Thank you Mr. Egg for your everything yesterday...  I enjoyed and loved the sincerity and the the preparation you planned for me... I LOVE you...

Wanted to talk about my Langkawi trip but too lazy... Will talk about it after I am awake from yesterday happiness <3





No comments:

Post a Comment