Monday 10 February 2014

Stupid registration + wonderful time together

After a long break, I decided to blog about my CNY celebration before it is too late... I just finished registered the courses for this coming semester... WOW... Registration in UM is not an easy task... I have to wake up super early and "fight" with my course mates for the seat for each course that I registered and "fight" with the system as well... I have to speed up to ensure my courses are registered before the system was down... This time the registration was opened at 12am last night which was very early compared to last year which opened at 9am... However, most of my course mates unable to register because of the seats and system...


I am not anticipated for the coming semester... Feeling lost about my future after seeing the result of my previous semester...

Went to Publika yesterday.. A word to describe the environment there "Artistic"


The person who created this was creative... Scrap iron, old kettle and "ABC" machine were used to make this erm... "Human"?


The person who made this horse was not only creative but great.. Not a single nail was used... Only bamboos and rope were used to make this horse... Mr. Egg looked short here.. Haha

We came to Publika because I wanted to try Plan b... Thanks to Mr. Egg, I had my first Plan b^^


Since, it was our first time, we don't know what to eat or drink.. So we ordered according to the restaurant's recommendation in the menu...
My order: --- loaded sandwich + iced mocha
Comment: The sandwich and the salad(side dish) were dry and tasteless... I have to put chili sauce in the sandwich to make it easier to chew and increase the flavour... I hate the salad... It was raw green vegetable without any sauce... But I like the fried sweet potatoes (yummy)... The iced mocha was not my cup of tea because it was quite bitter... I like coffee but I don't know how to taste good coffee... I prefer sweet coffee...

Mr.Egg's order: Butter fired chicken + watermelon lychee
His comment: The chicken was better than KFC... Fresh and not oily... Very fulfilling... The watermelon lychee? I didn't ask him about the drink he ordered...

We ordered "Wild Mushroom soup" my favourite among the rest... The taste of the soup was different from the mushroom soup I had in my life... Very original and each spoon I took was full of chewy mushroom.. I like it...

Price: Quite expensive... For a plate of sandwich with a small bowl of raw salad and a small packet of sweet potatoes was RM24 while a plate of three small pieces of fried chicken with a small plate of sauce and a small plate of coleslaw was RM22... Total including gov and service taxes was RM 95++


We had fun and happy time here with this fulfilling dinner.... Lastly, of course we have to take our faces in this place for memory.... I like the lightning here... Wonderful picture <3

To avoid today's post being so long. I will talk about my CNY story in another post... Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment