Wednesday 29 January 2014

First break

Want to talk about what has happened yesterday but too much to say... Of course, the focus is still on Mr.Egg's birthday celebration...

Yesterday I had a good time for self-grooming at home.. Look what I had done to myself

First: MY NAILS

My first time to colour my nails.. Usually I dislike to put colours on my nails because personally I feel it doesn't look nice at all.. I used to colour only my toes because to me it is nice ^^ However, yesterday I broke my principle and had my nails COLOURED.. I added some dots on the colour by myself.. Creative neh.. Hee Hee *blushing*.. I remain the same thinking that it is not nice to have colours on my nails but I was amazed and impressed by my art skill and creativity...

Second: MY HAIR


The colour in this picture is not obvious but if you look at my hair in reality, the colour is very obvious.. Ya.. I decided to dye my hair.. But I didn't expect my mother bought this colour for me.. Velvet something.. I used to colour my hair with brown... Again, I break my rule and had this colour on my hair.. Surprisingly, I like this colour... Thanks to my mother who helped me to dye my hair and bought this colour for me..

And next~~~~ Deng Deng Deng.. The main focus: Mr. EGG'S birthday
Although it is the focus of today's blog but I don't want to talk about his Birthday celebration.. It is a sweet and lovely memory between me and Mr. Egg <3 I will attach a photo


Hope you will like everything I planned for your birthday yesterday ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment