Sunday 12 January 2014

Not again ==

Recently, I had very hard times to have a good sleep. I reallt 100 % unwelcome and dislike this condition. Physically I am tired but my brain is very active. Why does this situation happened to me recently???

Today NOW I can't sleep and my brain is thinking about the coming soon practical in June(if I am not mistaken) this year. I am thinking about the type of school that I will be sent to, the type of students that I will have, whether I am qualify to teach or not, transportation and why government does not pay us anything for teaching practice, at least transportation fee to us. To make myself sleep, I keep on telling myself, is too early to think all of this. Be free, be easy. As I grow older, I realise I think a lot especially during night time.

Is late and I need to stop writing and continue to convince myself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment