Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year ¥^^¥

In a blink of eyes, 2014 arrived. Time passes so fast. Yesterday I went to Desa Park City with Mr.Tan for countdown.. We didn't want to go somewhere far, so we decided to go to the same place for countdown like last year. Compare to last year, this year celebration was not really happening.

I wanted to upload some photos but my tab is unable to upload any photos which really made me annoyed !!!!==I am going to upload them some other days..

I really dislike and unwelcome thw arrival of 2014 due to the fact that me myself and my family members are getting older. I AM 23 YEARS OLD..7 more years to go and I am 30 T.T How I wish time goes sloweŕ so I can have more time to do things that I want to do and more time for my family and loved one. Anyway this is a fact and I have to accept it.

~happy new year everyone and my family and loved ones~

No comments:

Post a Comment