Sunday 19 January 2014

Shopping again ^^

Today I had a tiring but happy day with Mr.Egg ^^ We went to the Brands Outlet at Ikano Power Center and Ikea.. Maybe today is Sunday and Chinese New Year is coming soon, hence, the traffic was terribly jammed even though we went there at 11 something... I love the Brands Outlet at IPC.. The store is spacious and the choices of clothes are more than the Brands Outlet at OU... Ya == I bought clothes again T.T I seriously wanted to stop myself from shopping and wasting $$ again.. I don't think shopaholic is good except if I were rich... The fact is I am not very very rich but I HAVE THIS BEHAVIOUR.. *SHOOT MYSELF* But thanks to Mr. Egg to pay the bill for me <3

After that, we went to Ikea to buy my new baby (soft toy that I will hug when I sleep).. I used to hug a pig when I sleep but the pig now becoming old and loosen, so Mr.Egg decided to buy me a new one.. Guess what.. I brought a BROCCOLI... Ya.. my new baby's name ^^

Hello ><


My usual pose with Broccoli ^^

Then, we went to Ikea restaurant to have my meatballs.. Yeah... Finally... I have been to Ikea many times but I never try to eat at Ikea.. This is my first time to taste the food here... My uni friends used to tell me that the meatballs at Ikea is very delicious and it is a food that represents Ikea, but not the furniture there..  The place was so crowded but according to Mr.Egg, the place was organized and the staffs worked effectively.. We ordered a plate of 10 meatballs + a spring chicken + a slice of almond cake + coffee(for me) + soft drink (for Egg).. 


Dada~~ Ok.. Conclusion, the taste of the meatballs(in my opinion) were so so but the sauce and mash potato were delicious.. The chicken was very nice and the price of this chicken was very cheap.. Only RM15.90 for whole chicken and french fries.. The cake was the best... The coffee was bitter.. I don't like to drink bitter coffee, so, I added 2 packs of creamer and 2 packs of sugar for each cup of coffee I drank.. These were very fulfilling for Mr.Egg & me...


Lastly, the photo of my lovely Egg.. Thanks Egg for today... I love you so much <3


No comments:

Post a Comment