Friday 17 January 2014

Finally~~~~

Well, this word "Finally" represents two things:
                             
                              1. FINALLY, I decided to upload my 2014 New Year celebration photos.
                              2. FINALLY, Semester 1 Year 3 ended.

Okay. Firstly, I wanted to upload my New Year celebration photos at Desa Park City.. Among all the photos that we took, I think these three are quite good...


I have this thinking two of use looked nice under this Christmas tree....

I purposely took this photo because of these Korean words because I wanted to send  and show it to my Korean teachers + friends ^^


And the LAST picture is a finger-symbolized 2014 > <


Finished uploading 2014 celebration photos, now is time for me to talk about "How I ended my another wasted semester in UM?"... 

This picture maybe is nothing for many people. It is only a picture of three plates of food.. But to me this is meaningful... During this whole semester, I think the bond between me and them became loosen.. Maybe because in this semester, we had less classes, I was unable to watsapp them because my phone was spoiled and we met less because TM broke her ankle. We never had a proper lunch together. This was the second lunch we had at KPS after our second last paper. 

Then on the last day of our last paper which is on 13th Jan, Monday, we went to Jaya One and had lunch at Sushi King. I like to eat sushi but I seldom eat at Sushi King. The price of the set dish, a plate of pink dish sushi with the Government + service taxes was out of my expectation. Very expensive for a student like me to eat.. But I enjoyed the fun and happiness we had during the lunch. I started to feel that Michelle was changing to a better and funny person. I enjoyed being with her.. We went to Midvalley together without TM. Gan had to rush for his bus back to Johor, so Mich and I window shopped a while to see the Cheongsam that she wanted to buy. But very unfortunately the size that she wanted was bought by others. We went to the fitting room and tried the Cheongsam together.. I wore Cheongsam before when I was a kid... These are the pictures :


                                        
I am very happy to have these "sakais" with me.. They bring happiness and fun in my UM life.. Thank you FRIENDS... 


2 comments:

  1. Wow!pearl, your new yr celebration was really lovely. Ppl say counting down 2013 and welcoming 2014 represents the eternity of love among lovers. U did it with him, great! Anyway, i enjoy reading your blog. U wrote about us, and me. Feel on top of the world. Hehehe! keep it up ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are really funny and I enjoyed to be with you.. 真心 〈3

      Delete