Wednesday 17 October 2012

A diary for 11th of October, Thursday

Well, I made a promise to myself that i will write my diary every Tuesday and Thursday but I did not make it.. Sorry Pearl <3

So now, I have to make an amendment for my last Thursday blog... I have to recall back my Thursday memory... Ok.. So early in the morning on that day, I had English Proficiency class with Madam Uma and we had two sections, listening and speaking respectively. Well, I realized that listening was not an easy task. I have to pay tenfold of attention listening to the ascents of don't know which country were they from. It was tough for me to catch up what they said. But at least I was able to listen to almost..erm.. well.. 80% of the conversation, Maybe >< Then, we had speaking task.. In between, there was something unhappy incident happened.. I do not want to remind myself with the incident by writing down here.. Madam Uma said she liked the way we had our speaking, it was better than the first time of speaking.. Honestly, I were happy with her compliment.

Then, we had Dr.Julie's class... She taught us about the approaches.. I don't remember what approach she taught... Yat I remembered she gave us a task.. The task was hard.. She wanted us to change an extract to an extract that was understandable by children... I will never think about this task until next Tuesday discussion ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment