Wednesday 17 October 2012

A diary for 16th of October, Tuesday

Again, this time I wanted to do my diary yet the line in the library was lousy...

Alright, yesterday, I had my English Proficiency class with Miss Asma. Actually, I wanted to volunteer myself to teach the class, but I did not know why I had no courageous to raise up my hand and tell her "Ms.Asma, can I volunteer myself to teach the class?"... Why Pearly Hor?? BECAUSE I was worried that my answer will be attack by my lecturer...I feared that my lecturer will question me... I scared that my answer was wrong... To be frank, what I will face later in my fourth year in my practical will be 100 times worse than the situation I faced now... Imagine, if I do not have the gut to teach my friends, my course mates then how am I supposed to teach the evils young children????? SHOOT ME*bang bang bang bang*

After the micro-teaching, we had our first assessment which was writing paragraph... The topic of the writing was Third Language... I wrote something on difficulties in learning third language.. I did not know how well I wrote but I know I had try my best... Actually, I felt that my handwriting was messy and I wanted to rewrite but there is not much time left T.T

Then, we had the discussion for Dr.Julie's task given to us... Well, it was really hard to work in a group.. Although work in a group, ideas are more than one brain but works do not cut down.... I was tired... There are members who are not cooperate and do not give commitment, there are members in which giving too many ideas that I want to reject but I do not know how to reject them... There is a member in my group I do not like this person as a group member but as friend I really like it so much.. Honestly, this is true...This person is patty.. The most important is this person is not confidence.. This person always know how to complain others and saying others bad but this person did not realize this person is not perfect too.... Has no confidence is not a crime and I understand this person's feeling but this person cannot always not confidence with ownself answers or ideas therefore go and take a look or take the ideas that people thought it but do not want it... Honestly, I do not like this person.. But what to do?? I have to tolerate..

Life is not isolated.. We face many different personalities of people in our life.. We need them... We cannot work successfully alone... I am not saying that I am the best and always with confidence but I don't think by looking at others' answers or works can increase your confidence... Although I do not want that idea but can u please don't take my idea and can u please maintain with your own idea? Haiz...This is my own feeling, I just want to voice out but I do not want to hurt anyone...

BACK TO THE MAIN TOPIC, the task was tough but we managed to finish it... We had to put ourselves into the shoes of a ten-year-old child... and changed the extract to an extract specially made for them... Teacher is not an easy job...

No comments:

Post a Comment