Wednesday 17 October 2012

Public speaking

Yeah~~~ Finally, I had done with my public speaking... Honestly, I felt nervous when I was presenting.. So, I kept on moving front and back because I want to release my nervousness... But everyone said my presentation was good and confidence.. I was happy.. I saw attentions from some of my friends in the class... I should record down my presentation to show to my family and mr.tan.. But I really hope Pn.Huzaina likes my speech because she is the one who gives the marks...

Wow.. Thanks to Mr.Tan, who non-stop listening to my speech almost everyday in the car... Thank you... And Thank you to my best best friend in UM, Tien Mie because I knew she really supports me a lot.. Thank you for myself, to prepared and practiced and made it fruitful by my own efforts <3 these people in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment