Thursday 4 October 2012

Diary?

Ok.. Well I am back again^^ There is one of my lecturers, Dr.Juliana asked us to do a diary everyday of my life.. So I think about my blog.. She gave us an assignment in which we have to do a reflection of our study life.. So to prevent lacking of ideas, she asked us to do a diary..

So today is Thursday.. The last day of schooling of the week.. I had my English proficiency class with Madam Uma in the morning.. We had listening activity today.. Then she showed us a video in Youtube to show us how a forum is conducted.. I was not anticipate to have my forum.. It is scary and dreadful.. In this forum, is a must for me to speak fluently and confidently in English.. Although the time limit is 5 minutes per speaker, it is like 5 hours for me.. T.T Later, I had my class with Dr.Juliana.. Writing something in class is the name of the course.. Well, we had presentation for her class today.. I wanted to perform well in her class, hence I prepared my speech and practiced thousand times  for my performance.. I was quite confidence for my presentation.. Yet, when I saw her face, I wanted to faint.. My heart beat very fast and my hands were trembling.. I told myself to not be nervous because I knew once I am nervous, all the efforts are gone.. Luckily, my presentation was not so bad.. Everything went smooth and none of them, even the top gang gave criticizes or comments until Grace stood up.. Her comment was that the questions we constructed were too easy.. Ya.. It was true and we accepted her points.. Dr said there is no coherence in our questions.. But yet overall is GOOD^^ So maybe if there are presentation next time, we will improve from our mistakes.. I was relieved once my presentation ended... Then, I had poetry class with Ms.Steph..

Alright.. As a conclusion, I felt that I am not as lazy as last time and I have the determination to achieve good CGPA in my exam.. I wanted to improve myself so that in future when I had my practical in school.. I can be a good teacher...

No comments:

Post a Comment