Tuesday 9 October 2012

Improvement

Well, started from last Thursday onward, I am going to write my diary every Tuesday and Thursday. It is a must for me to write my diary for my future use in my assignment.

Today I was chosen by my friend, Wana, to do the teaching in the class. I was nervous because I did not do any preparation for this teaching section. When I was doing the teaching, I realized that I was not serious in the way I talked and the gestures I made. I felt that the situation in the class was awkward when I was teaching. The lecturer did not say anything about my presentation and the class was quiet and non-reactive. I was trying to make the environment better but I cant make it. I do not know that whether the lecturer did not make comment on my presentation was a good news or not. I realized that I have difficulty in listening to the ascent of the students from China. I cannot be like this always. So I decided to be well prepare in next class and I want to volunteer myself to be the teacher of the day.

After one year in this course, I realized that I enjoyed teaching. I want to be a teacher who really can convey the knowledge to my students and at the same time mold my students' personalities and attitudes. However, I know that to be a teacher that able to do that, I have to improve myself first. Almost every beginning of the semester I told my friends and myself to make enhancement, yet, at the end, I did not do anything to improve myself T.T SAD CASE..

In Dr.Juliana's class as usual~lectured. She also informed us that we are going to have assignment AGAIN this Thursday.. Tiring as expected at the beginning of the semester.



No comments:

Post a Comment